The Connected Audience Seminar – Visitor Experience LAB is an interactive seminar designed to introduce museum professionals from across disciplines to new tools and frameworks for evaluating and enhancing the visitor experience.
Short German version HERE
What does the LAB cover?
- We’ll explore what ‘visitor experience’ is and the value of creating an Experience Framework in achieving your strategic goals.
- We’ll delve into the need states of different kinds of visitors to discover the importance of empathy in shaping meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
- We’ll focus on the power of the carefully managed touchpoint in shaping how visitors connect physically, mentally and emotionally with your museum, and develop an infographic of a visitor journey by ‘walking in their shoes’.
- We’ll look at how, as part of a Visitor Experience Design Framework, these tools can significantly raise your game in delivering truly excellent visitor experiences.
You will learn how to:
- Adopt the visitor perspective through the creation of personas
- Get involved in identifying and evaluating touchpoints through customer journey mapping
- Visually describe what the visitor journey looks like as an infographic
- Use mapping as a catalyst to improve experiential performance
All of this within the walls of the Salzburg Museum where you can put theory into practice in a real Museum environment, as well as meet like-minded people and grow your professional network.
Where? Salzburg Museum, Neue Residenz, Mozartplatz
When? Friday, 27. April, 2018
Who? Lisa Baxter, founder, The Experience Business, UK
A Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA) and Associate of the Market Research Society (AMRS) Lisa is known as an inspiring and creative thinker. A pioneer in bringing the practice of Design Thinking and Creative Problem Solving to the arts and cultural sector, she works with forward-thinking organisations here and abroad to re-imagine the arts experience offer for 21st century audiences (Lisa Baxter CV).
Time: 09:30 – 17:00
Language: English (mit Übersetzung, dort wo notwendig)
Workshop Fee: 100 EUR incl. lunch (80 EUR concession for participants who have also booked the ‘Besucher-Schwarzmarkt’ the day before – which you can book using this link – please inform us by using the ‘other adress’ field below)
BOOK SEMINAR NOW by filling in the booking form below:
Once you have registered for the event – please transfer the registration fee (100EUR) to our account:
Account Holder: Kulturagenda Institut, Dr. Wutte Strasse 14, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria
Bank: Erste Bank (Address: Wiedner Hauptstrasse 20, 1040 Vienna, Austria)
IBAN: AT25 2011 1822 2620 5000